samedi 24 février 2007

communication


the name of my muse is insomnia.

yesterday, a friend of mine was supposed to pick me up home so I had a few drinks waiting for him. when he got here, he admitted he was too high to drive, so i drove his car. the movies were pretty bad and he waited the end of the session at the bar having a few more beers. by the time we got to the restaurant I had the hardest time figuring how to open the door, then I dropped my chair on some snotty guy eating at the next table.
interresting evening, I wonder if my friend made it home alive.
have a nice week end.

2 commentaires:

  1. Mmmm... be careful so you mom could say you are a big Belgium for looooong time.

    Your illo is awesome ;)

    http://cabanadigital.com/weblog/

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...