mardi 28 juillet 2009

Nature Freak IV







this afternoon I was taking the sun in the garden for a short moment. I though about the potential frustration of not going anywere in vacation. then I realised I couldn't go anywere that would be such a great comfortable house with such a wonderfull garden in a so quiet neigborhood but still with every facility we need around, excellent restaurants and cafes with table outside we can go at night then walk home, or walk out the house and walk for a couple of hours or more and never leave parcs and forest for more than 10 minutes.
I'm having a wonderfull time only with the shadows of bats flying around my head in the garden. And darkness falling every day earlier.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...