update of the strangest - funniest google searches that lead to this page
this week winner is
- sauerkraut by the moon of the night
- diabologum blogspot
- vive la fete blogspot
- a saudi resident searching for "beatch underwear"
- a load of "but ah forget my fate" (thank's uncle purcell)
- "sit on his face" 2007 -she -her -girl (???!)
- richard kern
- "wich was the first motorcycle ever to go in production"
(actually I deleted that post in the meantime)
- "love the machine" poem (I'd like to hear that one too)
- a bunch of "the devil will find work for idle hands to do"
- "who invented scanners?" (my answer was "GEEKS")
- polar bear moons coca (that's a strange combo)
- illustration about late (need an excuse pal?)
- couch bed illustration
- screaming in exctasy
After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...
I hardly slept for 3 hours last night then woke up shivering then today my TV died. Winter is coming.
Only eats organic but drives a german diesel SUV. Fears beggars but loves movies about poor people. is a racist but spends her vacation ...
In the presence of love Evil remains a mask The face of illusion on all sides