samedi 14 juillet 2007

26 - DISCOVERY



Brought to you by the DNA, the National Dislexics Association.
The idea is clearly beter than the image, probably because it's my girlfriend's idea, and because I spent the night riding the bike with my gang instead of thinking about Illo Friday, emptying my mind after a few days of chaos.
a handfull of friends on fast motorcycles riding in squadron with the girl on the back in a warm summer day, the smell of grass and wood in the countryside, a late supper out on a table outside with a lot of cheap jokes, the ride home as the sun sets in panavision, what more would you need really. then my mind went numb.
again.

1 commentaire:

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...