samedi 7 juillet 2007

25 GEEKY



this topic wasn't much fun.
I hate to laugh at people. I take no pride in moking people. this geekiness concept is SO american. I try to stay out of stereotypes as much as I can. the geek IS a stereotype. now sexy geeky girl is also already a stereotype. you just can't work on that subject without falling into cliches and contempt.
Geeks invented scanners to cure brain diseases, geeks invented the internet and computer assisted fuel injected systems, I love books and girls with glasses make me horny.
have a nice week end.

1 commentaire:

  1. Think of it more as a celebration of all that is geeky. We all spent our weekends drawing instead of playing outside, so i'd say we're all a little guilty of geekiness! Love the picture, and the expression on her face is excellent!

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...