samedi 19 mai 2007

18-signs



not always easy for me to let my mind wander around a word in english as "signs" can have so many different meanings in french, like "marks", "hints", "swan" and others.
so the best way to shit some art is probably to let your uncousious brain work.
this one is pretty obvious. no story needed

Hope every one of you has a wonderful weekend. except one.

3 commentaires:

  1. Très chouette, j'aime beaucoup le contraste entre les lignes très nettes des panneaux et le flou des personnages. Puis les couleurs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. awesome! Sorry I've been away. I see you've been busy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ps you should post that one on UTMC...

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...