vendredi 6 avril 2007

but, ah forget my fate

at the job with not much to do.


I hope tonight's theme will be "young chick rides her motorcycle like hell in her underwear"


felt like sharing this but you understand I cannot post this on a rebel motorcycle board. ehe.


darkness shades me,
On thy bosom let me rest,
More I would, but Death invades me;
Death is now a welcome guest.
When I am laid in earth, May my wrongs create
No trouble in thy breast;
Remember me, but ah! forget my fate.


felt like making the wrong turn this morning on a very sunny day and ride for 10 or 12 hours before Id' go back to the job.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...