samedi 10 janvier 2009

103 contained




I felt like doing something new. drawing does not come easy lately.
I started from a skeleton to fill it with all the thing it contained.
the original image is an archeopterix
the first animal found with feathers. more important, the first animal to go beyond its own limitations and sublimate its own nature. from the surface of the ground it climbed up in the air.
I keep it with me as a reminder that life is not necessary if you don't try to make it more than what you already are.

it would probably look beter with less blur effects but I'm lazy. mostly made out of orchids and suhis photos I took this morning ("honey, are you taking pictures of the sushis ?!")


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...