samedi 13 décembre 2008

99 Rambunctious illustration friday



** RIP Bettie Page **

As you can easily imagine, I'm far from rambunctious myself. as much as I hate loud talkers, I have a morbid affection for the kind of girls who can enter a room and smash it into pieces like a ball of napalm by their only presence, even if the more formal assistance fail to see their beauty and the true sophistication of the rebellion they often try to bring out into the world.

rock 'n roll women kick ass !


thank you so much for all the lovely comment you people left lately, they go right to my heart.

2 commentaires:

  1. great work!
    i didn't know Bettie Page died :( that's sad.
    i agree, r'n'r women kick ass!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fantastic illustration of Bettie! She'll be missed.

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...