vendredi 25 avril 2008

37 wrinkles


the conjonction of the moving into a new house and the boss going to canada to promote the new book about gilles villeneuve ? last night I dreamt about that girl I fell in love when I was 17, then I went to see her in montreal when I was 18 and she treated me like dirt (but in my dream it was funny because there were also some internet people I talked to but never met but they were like they are know). that was 20 years ago but in my dream she still looked like she was 17 and for a brief moment I felt the emotion of looking at her 17year old face filled with love and expectactions (that was before she treated me like dirt for you sickos)
when I woke up here and now I only felt a strange disorder of loss and... she must be 20 years older now. but the wrinkles on the face of the girl i've been living with for the last 13 years are the most touching path amongst all because they are part of my life and past and present an future. well... that is if everything goes according to plans. :/
if she could see me now my canadian love she'd probably think "hew, he's old and fat and bald and he's a loser" while every wrinkle on my beloved girlfriend's face is a secret i share with her. good or bad. life. a scar carved into your face. a story. a scar.

1 commentaire:

  1. Regrets and bitterness always make the worst wrinkles, a road map of your life is quite an apt description of the older persons face and the image you have presented captures it very well. I dont think there are too many laughter lines in this image. Excellent work!

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...