jeudi 31 mars 2011

Illustration Friday: TOY



As a kid a toy meant a car. preferably a matchbox. That was before hotwheels and computers. I'd spend my time inventing little scenarios that were just excuses to move cars around.
I still do, except now I get paid to do it and I can't do the engine sounds anymore. FML !


La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy (Official Video) HQ par wonderful-life1989

3 commentaires:

  1. and the old Lesney cars... then came Tyco and AFX.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh yes !! I had a couple of Lesney's I had inherited from older cousins ! typical british cars like milk delivery vans, but hard and fragile wheels that would dry and snap one day. Down the memory lane, completely forgot about them :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...