contra c'est ption.
I need vacations.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Adios Illo Friday
After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...
-
Shall we play “name the movie” again? It’s obvious. Winner gets the original black and white 20X30cm drawing autographied and signed, by air...
-
eh.. what else?! I really love the idea that body can be enhanced by some external artist. I stole all the tattoes for this picture from my ...
-
don't let them fool you. polar bears are bastards. They kill seals with their bare hands and eat them. Polar bears were NOT invented by ...

Poor Girl! HAHAHAHAHHA! Making that headgear look like a fashion accessory!
RépondreSupprimerWow, that's bad, hehe!!! In the bestest possible way, ;)
RépondreSupprimerActually, very well drawn. :)
well thanks, it can, it took me almost 3 minutes :)
RépondreSupprimer